Hooded style in wool/Lycra® now upgraded with side panels in TENCEL®, this to reach even higher functionality and comfortability. Jacket have side pockets, but also additional chest pocket with zip tape in contrasting colour. Lycra tape down at body and arms and embroidery on upper left arm.- 2-way moulded zip at front
- Inverted zip in side pockets
- Chest pocket with zip tape
- Black lycra tape down at body and arms
- Bluesign®-certified yarn, Mulesingfree wool, OEKO-TEX® certified zipper
- Boiled wool quality, 98% wool, 2% Elasthane (Lycra® ) Side panels: 100% Lyocell (TENCEL™)
1. Hang the garment out for airing 2. Wash in wool program.
2. Machine washable only in WOOL PROGRAM 30oC, but always read washing instructions carefully.
Wool sweaters do not need to be washed particularly often. Instead, hang the garment out for airing occasionally and it will soon revive and feel clean and fresh again. When you wash, look for washing instructions in the side seam. Most of our wool garments can be washed in the washing machine, using the 30oC (approx. 80oF) wool program. When washing by hand, rub gently to avoid felting.
Not only will your wool garment last longer and look nicer if you treat it like above, you will also save the environment by airing it instead of washing it.
Finding the right size can sometimes be a challenge. To determine your Ivanhoe size, we recommend finding your body measurements and locating your size in our size chart.
All our clothing is made according to the same grading scale. However, the fit will vary between different garments and across concepts.