Fashionable carcoat and a male version of our super popular female coat GY Rybo. Boiled wool quality in 100% wool, weight approx. 450g and equipped with a high functional lining made of recycled PET-bottles and developed for active wear. The coat has side pockets and a zipped inner pocket. Buttons at front are made of recycled paper and small jacron badge has a tasteful and discreet placement down at left arm.- Zipped innerpocket
- Buttons made from recycled paper
- Small tasteful logo mark in Jacron at the bottom of the left sleeve
- 100% Lining: recycled PET-bottles
- Bluesign®-certified yarn, Mulesingfree wool, OEKO-TEX® certified zipper, Logo badge in Jacron,Lining: recycled PET-bottles,lining is Blue Sign Certified.
- 100% wool, boiled wool quality, Lining: recycled PET-bottles
1. Hang the garment out for airing 2. Wash in wool program.
2. Machine washable only in WOOL PROGRAM 30oC, but always read washing instructions carefully.
Wool sweaters do not need to be washed particularly often. Instead, hang the garment out for airing occasionally and it will soon revive and feel clean and fresh again. When you wash, look for washing instructions in the side seam. Most of our wool garments can be washed in the washing machine, using the 30oC (approx. 80oF) wool program. When washing by hand, rub gently to avoid felting.
Not only will your wool garment last longer and look nicer if you treat it like above, you will also save the environment by airing it instead of washing it.
Finding the right size can sometimes be a challenge. To determine your Ivanhoe size, we recommend finding your body measurements and locating your size in our size chart.
All our clothing is made according to the same grading scale. However, the fit will vary between different garments and across concepts.