ASSAR VEST — STEELBLUE
Wool vest - the perfect reinforcement layer.
Vest in our unique 12 gauge full Milano knit. Moulded zip at front and in side pockets and lycra band around arm openings. Drawstring at body bottom makes it easy to adjust fit. Embroidery center back on collar.- Inverted zip in side pockets
- Drawstring at body bottom
- High warming collar
- Embroidery at the back of the neck
- Bluesign®-certified yarn, Mulesingfree wool, OEKO-TEX® certified zipper
- 100% Merino Wool Extrafine
1. Hang the garment out for airing 2. Wash in wool program.
2. Machine washable only in WOOL PROGRAM 30oC, but always read washing instructions carefully.
Wool sweaters do not need to be washed particularly often. Instead, hang the garment out for airing occasionally and it will soon revive and feel clean and fresh again. When you wash, look for washing instructions in the side seam. Most of our wool garments can be washed in the washing machine, using the 30oC (approx. 80oF) wool program. When washing by hand, rub gently to avoid felting.
Not only will your wool garment last longer and look nicer if you treat it like above, you will also save the environment by airing it instead of washing it.
Finding the right size can sometimes be a challenge. To determine your Ivanhoe size, we recommend finding your body measurements and locating your size in our size chart.
All our clothing is made according to the same grading scale. However, the fit will vary between different garments and across concepts.